div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Sunday 5 February 2017

THE PERFECT NAVY JUMPER


One colour that I may actually love more than black is navy. It's just as dark and figure-forgiving as black but I feel it has some extra depth to it. You have to think about it a little more. In this outfit, as I've stuck to one colour I tried to play around with texture and pattern. 


JUMPER - MANGO
TROUSERS - TOPSHOP (similar here)
LOAFERS - TOPSHOP (similar here)
COAT - ZARA (similar here)
BAG - MULBERRY
SUNGLASSES - H&M (similar here)

In December I spotted this glorious jumper on the Mango website and stalked it for days until it was kindly gifted to me from my Aunt at Christmas. It has an unusual knitted pattern that I haven't seen before on any other jumper, the colour is a real vibrant royal navy and it has the loveliest high-neck detailing. I paired it with these amazing pinstripe trousers I got from Topshop last summer - I'm finally getting use out of them, they're perfect for this time of year. And I wanted to keep with the blue theme so I chose these metallic loafers that were an absolute steal in the Topshop sales. I always say to friends that I never really shop at Topshop anymore but ironically all my outfit posts have included items from there... 
Of course I threw over my Zara coat and Mulberry bag out of absolute ease. They're such easy pieces that go with everything. And I also stole my Mum's sunglasses specially for the photos - I love them!


NAVY JUMPERS WITH A LITTLE JE NE SAIS QUOI



F. x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© francisdodson | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig